Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Blue Screen: Problem and the Solution

I have just recovered from the usual blue screen problem with my laptop. I just thought it was going to be an "All Over Thing" for my hard drive...So I went to hp repair store-(www.laptopstore.in) ...man..they are stupid peoples ...commercials...having no knowledge nor commitment to solve problems.
I came back ...and did these simple things .

>Sanitized my hard drive through BIOS screen..
>Self tested the hard drive...aha...now it was working for me ...(probably those guys don't know about).

Then I reinstalled my OS both Windows and Linux..as I usually do..
Now Its working..all fine...only thing I miss are those files I lost...
I saved me huge..Those guys had told me to change my hard drive ...
Thank God...I didn't ..

Always test hard drive for error constantly and keep up the anti virus....
Adieu..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About